Who We Are
To become a flagship in the construction industry in Namibia, while penetrating and creating a niche in the international markets.
Nexus Group is a dedicated leader in providing excellent, value added construction services to our customers. We aim to exceed customer expectations while establishing a genuine, lasting, superb customer experience.
- To focus on continuous and sustainable top and bottom line growth;
- To create a desirable place of work, being a natural home for creativity and enthusiasm, while in a safe working environment;
- To strengthen human capital through training and development for the growth of the organization so as to benefit stakeholders.
- Teamwork – all individuals on the flagship working together for a common objective.
- Respect – able to put yourself in another person’s shoes, despite contrasting opinions, values, or lifestyles and accepting that each person is unique.
- Integrity – the inherent expected honesty and truthfulness of one’s action at all times.
- Excellence – to deliver and exceed what we promise.
The Nexus Group Holdings shareholding structure adheres to the minimum requirement for compliance with Namibian Black Economic Empowerment (NBEE) guidelines and regulations in order to promote the welfare of the Namibian people by way of a more equitable distribution of wealth. Therefore Nexus Group Holdings and all its subsidiaries in principle supports the aim of transformation through NBEE, which is to promote prosperity for all and to redistribute resources towards achieving a greater socio-economic balance of power.
We continuously contribute to various CSI projects, including training of unemployment individuals, housing assistance, financial assistance and support of local community projects. We also provide bursaries and grants to individuals and various organizations.
Nexus employs a flat and hand-on management structure which is led by its dynamic directors and management team.
The directors and administrative teams are based at the head office in Outjo, Namibia.
Each devision is led by a General Manager, while the plant hire division is operating from Oluno workshop. The remainder of the team consists of highly skilled technicians, site agents, foreman and artisans who are operating from various sites across the country.